moderated Call sign colors. #mainscreen

I have 2 computers running the new version. On one computer I get like NU4N=USA  VE=Canada. On the other computer I dont get any USA Canada etc.
I must be overlooking something on the other computers colors.
Any help would be appreciated
--
73's de NU4N/Dave

JP Tucson, AZ <samcat88az@...>

Dave,

On a new setup, until you work a continent; for example, it won't ID the country, it'll just say "EU", or "AF", etc.

73 - John - N7GHZ