moderated Adi log #WSJTX_config #install #raspberryPi

Carlos

Hi,
I accidentally deleted the wsjtx-log.adi.
Is there a feature to create a new Adi File out of the wsjtx.log file ?
Thanks,73, Karl OE3JAG
Am 07.03.21, 19:20 schrieb ny2ny <jayb1943@...>:

Hi - i'm not sure if this is my imagination....I have been running almost daily skeds with Roger VE1SKY (450 mi) on 2m q65 for some weeks now and have noted 2 strange issues:
1) some days I receive VE1SKY decodes almost every sequence while he only gets average decodes at -27 or so AND some other days, exactly the opposite effect !! I dont even see a sync peak and he get multiple decodes. so....is this one-way propagation (does that really exist ?) OR is it caused by incorrect WSJT-x settings ?
2) on several occasions VE1SKY would receive several q0 and q3 decodes while I wud see nothing - not even a sync peak. I then closed the WSJT program, re-opened it and immediately received q0 and q2,3 decodes. Is this a coincidence with rapidly changing propagation OR can re-loading WSJT actually fix the problem ??
For info - VE1SKY run 200w, i run 350w but I have an LNA on the tower with ,0.5db NF, Roger has a few db of loss in his feedline so his NF is probably more like 3db.
Thanks for any inputs, explanations, similar experiences....
And thanx to Joe and the team for a great new mode...
73 jay ny2ny fn30rw

Sam Birnbaum

Hi Carlos,

if you already uploaded your WSJT-X QSO's to another logging program, just export an ADI file from that source and name it wsjtx-log.adi.
Put in the same place as the original file. If you can, limit the export to just the digital modes.

73,

Sam W2JDB

[...]

OH, yes, Sam ... Thanks, good idea !  73, Karl

Am 09.03.2021 um 17:04 schrieb Sam Birnbaum via groups.io:

[...]

Mike Koralewski K8VA

an't you bring it back from the windows  recycle bin??? That would be the simple solution..
73 Mike 73

Carlos

Thanks Mike, good idea.ill do like this. 73, stay healthy, Karl
Am 09.03.21, 19:22 schrieb Mike Koralewski K8VA <k8va@...>:

an't you bring it back from the windows  recycle bin??? That would be the simple solution..
73 Mike 73

Dave Garber

did you delete via windows or the wsjt program itself.   not sure if the latter puts the deleted file in the windows?  recycle bin

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE

On Tue, Mar 9, 2021 at 8:48 AM Carlos <dentrix@...> wrote:
[...]

Hi Dave,
unfortunately did I delete via wsjtx on a raspberry-buster system.
so far I know is there no backupfile (in trash) ...
I uploaded before deleting the adi file to my standard log program, so I exported the valid MSK144
QSOs and put it in the same place.
Thanks for help to all of you !
73, best DX and best meteor scatter ( my new favorite),
Karl
OE3JAG

Am 10.03.2021 um 00:05 schrieb Dave Garber:

[...]

Sorry Carlos,
   I assume  EVERYBODY uses Windows...
--
73 Mike K8VA