moderated WSJT-X 2.4.0-rc2 #install

James Quick

Hello All,

Just installed the new WSJT-X 2.4.0-rc2 on my Mac Big Sur and I get an error each time I try to TX. Here is a screenshot of the error. Thanks for any help or advice.

Jim Quick / N4ULE
jimn4ule@...
n4ule@...

Bill Somerville

On 08/03/2021 12:38, James Quick wrote:
Hello All,

Just installed the new WSJT-X 2.4.0-rc2 on my Mac Big Sur and I get an error each time I try to TX. Here is a screenshot of the error. Thanks for any help or advice.

Jim Quick / N4ULE
Hi Jim,

what rig are you using please?

James Quick

Bill,

I run the IC-7300 on my Mac. I started rc2 with the terminal and it worked just fine. Then I went back and ran it without the terminal and all was OK. I don’t know what the trouble was????. Thanks for your reply.

73

Jim Quick / N4ULE / Ex KA4BEG
jimn4ule@gmail.com

On Mar 8, 2021, at 8:48 AM, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@classdesign.com> wrote:

On 08/03/2021 12:38, James Quick wrote:
Hello All,

Just installed the new WSJT-X 2.4.0-rc2 on my Mac Big Sur and I get an error each time I try to TX. Here is a screenshot of the error. Thanks for any help or advice.

Jim Quick / N4ULE
Hi Jim,

what rig are you using please?

Hi Jim,

perhaps your IC-7300 was in memory mode.