#AudioIssues #FT8 #txaudio #AudioIssues #FT8 #txaudio

David Carroll W6NF

I am having a problem on a formerly reliable and working WSJT-X 2.2.2 configuration with Windows 8.1 on a Toshiba Satellite laptop with SignaLink USB sound card using AUX input to IC-7300 on 20M @70 Watts. Antenna 33 ft EFRW Chameleon Hybrid isolated with a 1:1 coupler. LDG AT100ProII tuner. The system has been working fine for three months.  I am using VOX - not rig control. There are ferrite beads on the SignaLink USB connection to the computer.

When I upgraded the radio IC-7300 to 1.40 firmware this week, I lost my settings. Ever since, the computer shows the same error "Error in Sound Input" on FT8 transmit, and drops the TX within a few seconds of the start of each FT8 cycle. Receive and decode work fine. I downgraded the radio firmware to 1.30 with no better result. I tried a different USB port same problem. Any ideas would be appreciated.

careyfisher@...

Connectors/Data Mod/USB

#freebritney

--