Frequency Window Display #mainscreen

Jim K2QB

Running v2.3.0, noticed that the drop down frequency window now displays frequencies in the following format; 14........(M, 10.......(M etc. It used to display 14.074... (20M), 10.136...(30M). Did I inadvertently change something to cause this?
--
Jim K2QB

jp3exr also ja4lzx

Hi Jim

Thanks for the email.

I am setting WSJT-X Version 2.4.0-rc1.

I am 2m EME’er.

Q65 is popular on the EME recently.

In my case, I was using two WSJT9 for V and H-pol line of RX and I send line is only V-pol of the transceiver before.

The WSJT9 is able to be setting the same com port and TX-line of two WSJT9.

So I have two transceivers for V and H-pol line of RX and I send line is only V-pol transceiver.

So each RX sound USB card are from each transceiver but TX sound USB card is V-pol transceiver only.

After making the settings, I was able to confirm that two WSJTXs work on one PC.

This is because, I set each parameter in the startup command of desktop icon.

So, there is no problem on one PC if I start each independently.

However, when I start them at the same time, I get an error message.

I want to start them at the same time on the one PC.

I am receiving the both transceiver's traces and display V and H-pol of WSJT-X.

I would be txing when a callsign displayed on either WSJT screen.

Please tell me where to setting it in the WSJT-X.

Best regard

Taka, JP3EXR

Running v2.3.0, noticed that the drop down frequency window now displays frequencies in the following format; 14........(M, 10.......(M etc. It used to display 14.074... (20M), 10.136...(30M). Did I inadvertently change something to cause this?
--
Jim K2QB

Bill Somerville

On 28/02/2021 12:44, Jim K2QB wrote:
Running v2.3.0, noticed that the drop down frequency window now displays frequencies in the following format; 14........(M, 10.......(M etc. It used to display 14.074... (20M), 10.136...(30M). Did I inadvertently change something to cause this?
--
Jim K2QB
Hi Jim,

that can happen if you have just reset the working frequencies table. Try restarting WSJT-X. If that doesn't fix it then try dragging the WSJT-X main window a little wider.

Dave Garber

Perhaps related to font or window sizing?

On Sun., Feb. 28, 2021, 8:58 a.m. Jim K2QB, <nfjimc@...> wrote:
Running v2.3.0, noticed that the drop down frequency window now displays frequencies in the following format; 14........(M, 10.......(M etc. It used to display 14.074... (20M), 10.136...(30M). Did I inadvertently change something to cause this?
--
Jim K2QB

Jim K2QB

Tried resetting the frequencies, widening the window and restarting...no changes.
--
Jim K2QB

Bill Somerville

On 28/02/2021 16:30, Jim K2QB wrote:
Tried resetting the frequencies, widening the window and restarting...no changes.
--
Jim K2QB
Hi Jim,

have you customized the application font?