HELP WITH VIRTUAL AUDIO CABLE, and WSJT-X #install

Michael Optie

Due to my own error, I have had to reload a lot on my PC.  Now, I am having an issue.  I cannot hear the audio, and I
remember that there is a box, somewhere, that has to be checked that allows one to LISTEN.  I cannot find it anywhere.
Can someone possible step me to where that check box is located?

Thank you in advance!

Mike  WB9YJT

JP Tucson, AZ <samcat88az@...>

Hi Mike,

"Right click on this cable, go to Properties, and then visit the Listen tab to finish your setup. Once there, you'll want to check the box labeled “Listen to this device” and then select your headset or speakers of choice that you'd like to hear your audio through."