No audio #AudioIssues

Grady Hawkins

indows 10, Microham USB III, WSJTx 2.3.I have no audio except from my rig speaker mode,  FTDX 1200. Car
T control seems fine. Device Mahager sees Microhambut reports device needs further installation Microham does not respond to support emails. I have Uninstaller and reinstalled. Checked drivers all no help. Any ideas?

Thanks

GradY

KF5KZX

Grady Hawkins

Nobody?????

Dave Garber

Does the audio codec show in device manager.

On Sun., Feb. 14, 2021, 8:11 p.m. Grady Hawkins, <gradyhawk1952@...> wrote:
Nobody?????

Bill Somerville

On 12/02/2021 14:35, Grady Hawkins wrote:
indows 10, Microham USB III, WSJTx 2.3.I have no audio except from my rig speaker mode,  FTDX 1200. Car
T control seems fine. Device Mahager sees Microhambut reports device needs further installation Microham does not respond to support emails. I have Uninstaller and reinstalled. Checked drivers all no help. Any ideas?

Thanks

GradY

KF5KZX

Grady,

are you referring to Rx audio? If yes then have you checked the Windows Camera and Microphone Privacy settings?