Topics

#Mac Time Sync #mac

Michael Salmi

I’m using a 2018 Mac Mini running Big Sur. Out of the blue I noticed my WSJT-X time sync was off by two to three seconds.

I went into Systems Settings to check the date and time display. It was set to automatically update with the time.Apple.com server. I turned it on and off a few time — no luck. I tried the NTP servers and even one from the Boulder server — again no luck. I shut down and rebooted a couple of times then repeated the steps above — same story.

Hopefully, someone had a similar situation in the past and can offer some advice.

Thanks,

--
Mike Salmi, N9MDS