locked West Mountain Radio RIGblaster Blue #IssueReport #bluetooth

Sholto Fisher

Well I'll be ... the v2.3.0 RC4 with default buffer sizes appears to work perfectly with the RIGblaster Blue. I wonder what changed?

One thing I did need to do is disable the automatic PAN which Windows 10 configures when it detects that Bluetooth® is up. There seems to be some polling going on with the PAN which might have been causing latency in the audio.

The quick way to disable the PAN for those who may come across this post in the future:
Win+R, paste ncpa.cpl and press enter. Right-click on the Bluetooth® Network Connection and choose Disable.

Thanks for the tip about v2.3.0 RC4 Bill.

Sholto
K7TMG

bill.neuro

Sholto

A lot of people on this forum seem to have a problem with delayed or dropped decodes.  I think you are correct that the problem is latency, but I have tried everything to fix it and I can't make my problem go away. New drivers, registry entries, port speeds. I can't figure it.

Is this something West Mountain might work on?

 I am really not sure what to do, and it is taking the fun out of digital modes for me. Any advice appreciated.

Bill K1NS

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device