Topics

Big Sur Progress Bar #mac

I recently installed the -RC4 version of the program on my M1 Mac Mini. Glad to see that the wonky operation of the PWR slider has been fixed. :-)

One other issue that still persists is the loss of seeing the progress bar when WSJT-X looses focus. Is this something that can be fixed or has Apple stuck it to us for good on this issue?

Jim / K7TXA

Bill Somerville

On 28/01/2021 06:29, James Bennett / K7TXA via groups.io wrote:
I recently installed the -RC4 version of the program on my M1 Mac Mini. Glad to see that the wonky operation of the PWR slider has been fixed. :-)

One other issue that still persists is the loss of seeing the progress bar when WSJT-X looses focus. Is this something that can be fixed or has Apple stuck it to us for good on this issue?

Jim / K7TXA
Hi Jim,

someone has raised the issue with the Qt development team already, hopefully one of the developers will be addressing it soon. I have added a vote to the issue.

https://bugreports.qt.io/browse/QTBUG-89816