FT8 transmit power starts low and ramps up #txaudio

Steve Masticola

Hi, all,

Whenever I change the band or the rig's transmit power, WSJT-X starts with lower transmit power and ramps it up over three or four transmit cycles. Does anyone have a clue why this is happening? Is it a configuration item?

Rig is a K3, WSJT-X version is 2.2.2.

Thanks and 73,
- Steve WX2S

Jim - N4ST

My K3S does this.  For me, it is a function of the rig, not WSJT-X.

73,

Jim – N4ST