Locked Request to Yaesu rig owners #Cat_RigControl

bgorski@...

Bill, Using an FT-950 if you still need.

Brian / N6RZR

Bill Somerville

On 24/01/2021 23:10, Michael Salmi wrote:
Let us know when you have enough volunteers.
--
Mike Salmi, N9MDS
Hi Mike,

I am still looking for an FTdx9000 owner.

Michael Salmi

Let us know when you have enough volunteers.
--
Mike Salmi, N9MDS

Phil Davidson

Use 450D here so can have a go