#install latest update - TX messages on tab 2 missing #install

Jim W

I upgraded from v2.2.2 to V2.3.0 rc3. I got the error message “Error loading LOTW users” but reading the help file, I was able to fix it. The one part I can’t fix is Tab 2. The picture below is how it should be, but my Tab 2 is blank.

Is there something I forgot to do during the upgrade?

73s Jim

VA3XOV

Bill Somerville

On 18/01/2021 21:28, Jim W wrote:

I upgraded from v2.2.2 to V2.3.0 rc3. I got the error message “Error loading LOTW users” but reading the help file, I was able to fix it. The one part I can’t fix is Tab 2. The picture below is how it should be, but my Tab 2 is blank.

Is there something I forgot to do during the upgrade?

73s Jim

VA3XOV

Hi Jim,

the Tab 2 buttons are obsolete and have been removed as they are the source of many issues, also they have been not maintained for many versions.

Jim W

Thanks Bill.

73s Jim

VA3XOV