Can't Adjust Audio Level in WSJT-X #WSJTX_config #FT8 #txaudio

Richard -- N7WFK

I recently moved and just hooked up all my gear today... I am trying to figure out why I can't adjust the Green Audio levels... when I do it on my Yaesu SCU-17 nothing happens. I am also running a Yaesu FTDX 1200 rig with the previous mentioned gear. Can anyone assist me on why it might be that I can't adjust the levels all of a sudden when before I moved and unhooked everything I was able to adjust from 30 up to 70 if need be and now it won't move.