Topics

my computer updated to Big Sur and wsjtx won't work anymore #mac

Richard Dickerson

I updated to macOS Big Sur and it kicked out the Sysct.cor file.  How do I reinstall it. I recently had an eye stroke so my vision isn't great right now.

WF2F
Richard

Bill Somerville

On 16/01/2021 13:30, Richard Dickerson wrote:
I updated to macOS Big Sur and it kicked out the Sysct.cor file.  How do I reinstall it. I recently had an eye stroke so my vision isn't great right now.

WF2F
Richard
Hi Richard,

the post install instructions for WSJT-X are in the ReadMe.txt file on the installer DMG.