#Install #install

deni

I am currently running 2.2.2 and it is working well here.  ARRL announced version 2.4.0 and yet all of the discussion is ab out RC3.  Whats a guy to do?
73 - deni
WBØTAX

Hi Deni,

ARRL jumped the gun with the announcement of 2.4.0. All that means is there will be a new mode some time in the future. We haven’t had the general release of 2.3.0 yet.

Phil GM3ZZA

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

--
73 Phil GM3ZZA