Topics

#INSTALL #install #mac subprocess error #install #mac

James Quick

Installed WSJT-X 2.3.0-rc3 on my Mac running Big Sur and it starts but then I get this error. Here is a screenshot of the error I get. Any help or advice will be a big help.

73

Jim Quick / N4ULE

Bill Somerville

On 12/01/2021 14:51, James Quick wrote:
Installed WSJT-X 2.3.0-rc3 on my Mac running Big Sur and it starts but then I get this error. Here is a screenshot of the error I get. Any help or advice will be a big help.

73

Jim Quick / N4ULE

Hi Jim,

is there any sign of a system crash report?

James Quick

None!

Jim Quick / N4ULE
jimn4ule@gmail.com

On Jan 12, 2021, at 9:55 AM, Bill Somerville <g4wjs@classdesign.com> wrote:

On 12/01/2021 14:51, James Quick wrote:
Installed WSJT-X 2.3.0-rc3 on my Mac running Big Sur and it starts but then I get this error. Here is a screenshot of the error I get. Any help or advice will be a big help.

73

<Screen Shot 2021-01-11 at 11.37.12 AM.png>