CAT control stability problems with FT-847 #Cat_RigControl #IssueReport

Brad Fuller

I just installed WSJT-X 2.3.0- rc3 and initial tests show that the problem I had with rc2 is still there in the new RC. When I am in MSK144  after the first TX Cycle I get a pulsing interference on 144.150 and it remains there until I close WSJT or I disable the CAT interface. Even with the CAT interface set to none the next TX Cycle starts the pulsing again.
This did not happen with  previous versions 2.2.0 or 2.3.0 -rc1.
The Computer is a Dell Optiplex 990 running Windows 10 Pro Version 2004
The rig Yaesu FT-847 is connected directly thru the native COM1 on the PC. No USB adapter.
Waterfall before TX
image.png

Waterfall after TX sequence
image.png

Something is being set into Oscillation as I can see this also on the waterfall of my 6M rig which is even connected to another computer completely separate from the 2M rig and computer.
Any help would be appreciated.

--
Brad Fuller
WQ5S