locked How to remove Wsjt-x completely

Jay Mason

Good day I would like to know how to completely remove WSJ TX from my computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times but the settings stay in the computer need to completely remove to reinstall.
I can't get the audio to accept the rear jack on my ft950.
Was working till i changed to a ic7300.  Trying to go back to the 950 and cant get audio source to change.
Thank you
N3OW
--
DE N3OW

Andrew O'Brien

See
https://wsjtx.groups.io/g/main/message/12529

Andrew O'Brien

you could also take a look at the WSJT-X.ini config file  in the "configuration" section there are a few lines that would show your audio paths e.g

SoundInName=Microphone (USB Audio CODEC )
SoundOutName=Speakers (USB Audio CODEC )
AudioInputChannel=Mono
AudioOutputChannel=Mono

Bill Somerville

On 02/01/2021 15:27, Jay Mason wrote:
Good day I would like to know how to completely remove WSJ TX from my computer. I have uninstalled and reinstalled multiple times but the settings stay in the computer need to completely remove to reinstall.
I can't get the audio to accept the rear jack on my ft950.
Was working till i changed to a ic7300.  Trying to go back to the 950 and cant get audio source to change.
Thank you
N3OW
--
DE N3OW
Hi Jay,

do you want to remove WSJT-X or do you want to fix the issues you have with audio between your rig and PC?

Dave <k4em@...>

Revo Uninstaller

Dave
k4em