From: Jhark201
Sent: 08 December 2020 07:55
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] Expiring Version?

Hi Web minds,
I am running WSJTX on a Mac with a 7300.
When I load the program it gives me a message that it is a version that will expire.
The last one expired in November and I had to reload a new version.
Is this normal?
Thanks

--
73 Phil GM3ZZA

John, K9MM

What is the expiration date for WSJT-X 2.3.0-rc2?

73, John

Reino Talarmo

At opening it informs Jan 19, 2021
73, Reino OH3mA