locked DXCC on FST4 160m #FT4 / Defaults #FT4

Amos Sobel 4X4MF

Bill

I believe very few people will experiment FST4 without a purpose. I , and some others, hope to get on 160m better performance with FST4 then FT8 to complete DXCC 160m.

I suggest you will create and publish here a common set of FST4 160m parameter for each of the coming weeks till the end of 2020. This way the DXCC chasers will participate in a larger scale FST4 experiment.

By the way, only 160m of the MF bands is legal in my country.

With long time appreciation for your work

Amos 4X4MF