locked Subprocess Failed with Exit Code 2 on WSJT-X v2.2.2

Lance Collister, W7GJ

This has happened a couple times recently on my second computer, which is just used for monitoring JT65A on 6m EME. It only seems to happen after it has been running for some time.

I am using Windows 10, and have selected all the DECODE options except Fast and Normal. I am feeding WSJT-X with VAC 4.64 from SDR Console Version 3.0.25.

I was unable to copy the text from the error screen, but here is what it said:

Running:

C:\WSJT\WSJTX\bin\jt9 -s WSJT-X -w 1 -m 3 -e

C:\WSKT\WSKTX\bin -a

C:\WSKT\WSKTX\AppData\Local\WSKT-X -t

C:\Users\w7gj\AppData\Local\Temp\WSJT-X

At line 210 of file C:\Users\bill\src\k1jt\wsjtx\lib\decoder.f90 (unit = 14)

Fortran runtime error:

Cannot open file 'C:\Users\w7gj\AppData\Local\Temp\WSJT-X/avemsg.txt: No such file or directory

Error termination.

Backtrace:

Could not print backtrace:libbacktrace

could not find excecutable to open

#0 0xffffffff

#1 0xffffffff

#2 0xffffffff

#3 0xffffffff

#40xffffffff

#50xffffffff

#6 0xffffffff

#7 0xffffffff

#8 0xffffffff

#9 0xffffffff

#100xffffffff

#11 0xffffffff

#120xffffffff

#13 0xffffffff

--
Lance Collister, W7GJ(ex WA3GPL, WA1JXN, WA1JXN/C6A, ZF2OC/ZF8, E51SIX, 3D2LR, 5W0GJ, E6M, TX5K, KH8/W7GJ, V6M, T8GJ, VK9CGJ, VK9XGJ, C21GJ, CP1GJ, S79GJ, TX7MB)
P.O. Box 73

page (above)!

Niece KA1ULN

me  too getting  the  same  error, running windows 10.
  i have   received the same  error with 2.3, 2.4 and  2.5  all the  same

 subprocess error code 2.

any suggestions?