From: David AD4TJ via groups.io <ad4tj@...>
To: Main <main@wsjtx.groups.io>
Sent: Wed, Oct 21, 2020 01:34 PM
Subject: [WSJTX] Operation Change

Hello all. One change I would like to see implemented:

Double-clicking on the circle for the Tx 4 message toggles between RRR and RR73. That is as expected. HOWEVER, it also makes Tx 4 the next message to be transmitted; that is not expected, as the descriptive box only says " Double-click to toggle between RRR and RR73 messages in Tx 4 ". It does not mention that it will also make it the next message to be transmitted. That is not the way it should be. If I wanted it to be the next message transmitted, then I would click on the circle once( after toggling from RR73 to RRR due to a weak signal ). As it is now, I have to click on the message I want to send, or the one I was sending, to stay in the flow of things.

Thanks for your consideration on this trivial request.

David AD4TJ

Chuck Adams

Sam,

Thanks for the great and timely tip!

Is this option documented somewhere and I just missed it?  Shame on me!

Does that change to RRR or RR73 persist between sessions of use?  My setup seems to forget my preferences between sessions or even between bands.  Is there a way to make either option persist between sessions and bands (i.e. permanent until changed)?

Again, thanks for the timely tip!

73,

Chuck Adams
KV4VT

Sent from my T-Mobile 5G Device

Use the shurt cut keys alt+r and Ctrl+R switch rrr an rr73

73

Sam W2JDB

Hello all. One change I would like to see implemented:

Double-clicking on the circle for the Tx 4 message toggles between RRR and RR73. That is as expected. HOWEVER, it also makes Tx 4 the next message to be transmitted; that is not expected, as the descriptive box only says " Double-click to toggle between RRR and RR73 messages in Tx 4 ". It does not mention that it will also make it the next message to be transmitted. That is not the way it should be. If I wanted it to be the next message transmitted, then I would click on the circle once( after toggling from RR73 to RRR due to a weak signal ). As it is now, I have to click on the message I want to send, or the one I was sending, to stay in the flow of things.

Thanks for your consideration on this trivial request.

David AD4TJ

Bill Somerville

Hi Chuck,

keyboard shortcuts are listed by the "Menu->Help->Keyboard Shortcuts" action.

On 21/10/2020 19:06, Chuck Adams wrote:

[...]

Sam Birnbaum

Hi Chuck

Yes it is persistent and as bill mentioned it is documented. This shortcut was added by a request made to alleviate or facilitate the switching from rrr to rr73 by blind hams as they could not double click on the radio button

73

Sam W2JDB