From: main@WSJTX.groups.io [mailto:main@WSJTX.groups.io] On Behalf Of Loren McCullough - WA3WZR
Sent: Friday, July 10, 2020 2:56 PM
To: main@WSJTX.groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] logging to HRD issue #log_issues

anyone else having issues logging to HRD log?  The interface works, just not every QSO gets sent over to HRD.  I am running v2.2.1.

73, Loren WA3WZR

Kyle K7UU

Same problem here.

Kyle
K7KE

Carl - WC4H

Are you using JTAlerts.  That works just fine.  Just tell it if you use 5.x or 6,.x.  There's as checkbox to select.

73.
Carl - WC4H

Loren, look in the manual for a section on ‘QSO Forwarding’. A few clicks and all will be solved

73, Ted

K7TRK