locked Possible log bug

Bengt SM6MUY

Hi

Got a strange logging error with the start time of a QSO.

We definitely  didn't start the QSO at 12:45

I did a look in All.txt and AB4IQ answered my CQ at 13:16.

Using WSJT-x 2.2.0, Raspberry version.

73/Bengt, SM6MUY

Tony Collett

Bengt, the band was open earlier at 1221 according to your log, look at your all text back at that time. Is it possible that you heard AB4IQ back then and called him without a reply then went on to call CQ without clearing the call field/messages? I think that might fool WSJT into thinking the QSO started when you entered his call.

Might be wrong but as I haven't seen any other suggestions.......

GL with the DX
73
Tony G4NBS