2.2.0 General Release on Mint Linux 19.x #install #linux

Randy - N8YUI

Hello, just a quick note on the upgrade from 2.2.0 RC2 to General Release on Mint Linux 19.x

The GUI package manager complained that the general release wsjtx_2.2.0_amd64.deb was an older version that what was installed. Was able to get through this on the command line sudo dpkg -i wsjtx_2.2.0_amd64.deb where it "downgraded" the package installing as expected.

Posting in case anyone runs into this issue.

Randy

Larry

Randy,

Does the "Configurations" option work correctly in your installation?

By that I mean does the CAT control set the frequency correctly when switching configurations?

Mine still does not (Linux Mint XFCE 19.3) and I would really like to know if others have the same issue so I don't waste any more time trying to figure it out here.

Thanks & 73

Larry - W7IUV

On 6/5/2020 7:00 AM, Randy - N8YUI wrote:
Hello, just a quick note on the upgrade from 2.2.0 RC2 to General Release on Mint Linux 19.x
The GUI package manager complained that the general release wsjtx_2.2.0_amd64.deb was an older version that what was installed. Was able to get through this on the command line sudo dpkg -i wsjtx_2.2.0_amd64.deb where it "downgraded" the package installing as expected.
Posting in case anyone runs into this issue.
Randy

Randy - N8YUI

Edited

Hi Larry, no issues here with the CAT Control here (Mint 19.3 Cinnamon) The only setting I had to go reset was the audio input and output. Attached my Radio config for the IC-7100 below.

73's Randy