locked WSJT-X 2.2 Colors

Ray

Upgraded to 2.2 beta, I had no problems with standard version. One thing confuses me (at my age a common occurrence). In the left panel example below, one sign has null color, a previously worked station. But then some CQ callers are outlined in dark green, while others have only the CQ green.

What does the darker green represent? I looked at menu colors, ran through the PDF, but I can't come up with the answer.
Please help...73
Ray Fuller

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Are you using JTAlert?  My guess it that JTA is overlaying colors from your setup there.  73 Herb WB8ASI

On May 14, 2020 at 2:20 PM Ray <nacray10@...> wrote:

Upgraded to 2.2 beta, I had no problems with standard version. One thing confuses me (at my age a common occurrence). In the left panel example below, one sign has null color, a previously worked station. But then some CQ callers are outlined in dark green, while others have only the CQ green.

What does the darker green represent? I looked at menu colors, ran through the PDF, but I can't come up with the answer.
Please help...73
Ray Fuller

Bill Somerville

On 14/05/2020 19:20, Ray wrote:
Upgraded to 2.2 beta, I had no problems with standard version. One thing confuses me (at my age a common occurrence). In the left panel example below, one sign has null color, a previously worked station. But then some CQ callers are outlined in dark green, while others have only the CQ green.

What does the darker green represent? I looked at menu colors, ran through the PDF, but I can't come up with the answer.
Please help...73
Ray Fuller

Hi Ray,

the highlighting you are seeing is by an external application, perhaps JTAlert or DX Lab Suite SpotCollector. The only highlighting you appear to have enabled within WSJT-X is the light green background of the CQ calls.

Ray

Been running the regular version of WSJT-X with JTAlert, does not give these dark green colors. JTAlert settings are unchanged. Hello Joe???

Could it be that during the decode sequences within the 15 second period, the dark green CQs represent the last decodes of each sequence? Now that I watch it closer that appears to be the case.  No idea why, and does not cause problems. I like this beta version...

Dave Garber

dark green and grey are from jtalert here.   grey is worked before,   dark green , is new call ( not necessarily needed grid)

light green is, as bill says, from wsjt, and just indicates a cq

Dave Garber
VE3WEJ / VE3IE