NO AUDIO IN

Ron W2RAL

Need some help on this audio problem.  All of a sudden, with no changes that I can think of, the audio in stopped.  Nothing seen on the waterfall and also on the audio level on the left.  The test cat and test tune work fine, so the transmit appears ok.  No changes on the radio or audio setup.  Any clues??

Kenwood TS 890
Macbook Pro

Ron
W2RAL

Hasan Schiers N0AN

Chances are there were changes in the windows audio setup. Go back in a carefully check your input and output devices chosen in WSJT-X config and then look at the available audio input and output devices listed in Windows Device Manager.

The problem is most likely there. They must match and you may have had your audio device changed to Default in WSJT-X after the update
73, N0AN
Hasan

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 10:36 AM Ron W2RAL <ralovell156@...> wrote:
Need some help on this audio problem.  All of a sudden, with no changes that I can think of, the audio in stopped.  Nothing seen on the waterfall and also on the audio level on the left.  The test cat and test tune work fine, so the transmit appears ok.  No changes on the radio or audio setup.  Any clues??

Kenwood TS 890
Macbook Pro

Ron
W2RAL

Hasan Schiers N0AN

Sorry, did not notice Mac
73, N0AN
Hasan

On Sun, Apr 26, 2020 at 10:36 AM Ron W2RAL <ralovell156@...> wrote:
Need some help on this audio problem.  All of a sudden, with no changes that I can think of, the audio in stopped.  Nothing seen on the waterfall and also on the audio level on the left.  The test cat and test tune work fine, so the transmit appears ok.  No changes on the radio or audio setup.  Any clues??

Kenwood TS 890
Macbook Pro

Ron
W2RAL

Mark Kempton

Ron,

Did you ever get this resolved.  I have the same problem, although I'm using a SignaLink and Yaesu FT-891