From: WSJTX@groups.io <WSJTX@groups.io> On Behalf Of Arthur Bernstein via Groups.Io
Sent: 19 March 2020 05:39
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] Getting Meinberg to work

I’ve downloaded Meinberg but keep getting an error message when I try to start it up. Running Windows 10, 64 bit.  I’m assuming I’m missing a file. Downloaded a driver for it, but still no go. I surmise my inaccurate time sync in my computer has caused my decoding FT8 to be erratic. I did it “cave man” style by tuning to WWV at 10 MHz to get the clock close. I’m sure it won’t hold and my decoding and inability to make contacts will return. Any help out there? Sorry if this is a repeat, but the long rants have made my head spin.
Thanks.
Art., N2KA..

neil_zampella <neilz@...>

Art,

what exactly is the error message?

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 3/19/2020 4:16 AM, Keith Le Boutillier via Groups.Io wrote:

Hi Art

Right click on the icon and select run as administrator if you have not already done so and see if it runs then.

73 Keith