locked Crash?

Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB)

I was just trying to work some stations, and all of the Standard Message macros, except #6 disappeared, any way to rebuild them? of it is a uninstall, reinstall situation?
--
Ryan, KC0QNB, DN90WW. Gothenburg, NE

neil_zampella <neilz@...>

Once you answer a CQ (or someone answering your CQ), they will populate.    They are NOT macros in the normal sense, they are built-in messages.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 2/25/2020 8:17 PM, Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB) wrote:

I was just trying to work some stations, and all of the Standard Message macros, except #6 disappeared, any way to rebuild them? of it is a uninstall, reinstall situation?
--
Ryan, KC0QNB, DN90WW. Gothenburg, NE

Ryan Trullinger (KC0QNB)

Ok, that worked, I have to wonder though what happened, there were then gone. Thanks

--
Ryan, KC0QNB, DN90WW. Gothenburg, NE