From: WSJTX@groups.io <WSJTX@groups.io> on behalf of Dick- K9OM via Groups.Io <RLVZ@...>
Sent: Saturday, February 15, 2020 11:49 AM
To: WSJTX@groups.io <WSJTX@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6m?

If there are designated FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM

Reino Talarmo

Dick,

The recommended frequencies are built into the WSJT-X. You need to go File -> Settings -> Frequencies and Right click on it anywhere and a selection list is shown. Click on Reset and accepting the replacing you should have also FT4 frequencies set.

73, Reino oh3mA

If there are designated FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM

Bill M

Handy Charts

PSK, RTTY, JT65, JT9, FT8 & FT4 Frequencies

https://www.qsl.net/sv1grb/psk31.htm

PSK

160m 1.838
80m 3.580
40m 7.040
30m 10.141
20m 14.070
17m 18.098
15m 21.070
12m 24.920
10m 28.070
28.120
6m
50.305

RTTY

80m 3.590
40m 7.043
30m
10.143
20m 14.080
17m
18.105
15m 21.080
12m
24.925
10m 28.080
6m
50.600

JT65

160m 1.838
80m 3.570
40m 7.076
30m 10.138
20m 14.076
17m 18.102
15m 21.076
12m 24.917
10m 28.076
6m
50.310

JT9

160m 1.839
80m 3.572
40m 7.078
30m 10.140
20m 14.078
17m 18.104
15m 21.078
12m 24.919
10m 28.078
6m 50.312

FT8

160m 1.840
80m 3.573
60m 5.357
40m 7.074
30m 10.136
20m 14.074
17m 18.100
15m 21.074
12m 24.915
10m 28.074
6m
50.313

FT4

160m
80m 3.575
60m
40m 7.0475
30m 10.140
20m 14.080
17m 18.104
15m 21.140
12m 24.919
10m 28.180
6m
50.318

neil_zampella <neilz@...>

A RESET of the Frequency list will pick them all up.    Just RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency list and select RESET.   All the default frequencies will then be added.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 2/15/2020 12:49 PM, Dick- K9OM via Groups.Io wrote:

If there are designated FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM

Markku SM5FLM

Mick

Excellent,
Thanks Bill
Mick VA3EPM

Scott Millick

no reset button found

At 09:02 PM 2/15/2020, you wrote:

A RESET of the Frequency list will pick them all up.    Just RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency list and select RESET.   All the default frequencies will then be added.

Neil, KN3ILZ
On 2/15/2020 12:49 PM, Dick- K9OM via Groups.Io wrote:
If there are designated FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM

Bill Somerville

Dick,

it is on the pop-up menu that you get from right-clicking the working frequencies table:

On 17/02/2020 18:45, Scott Millick wrote:

no reset button found

At 09:02 PM 2/15/2020, you wrote:

A RESET of the Frequency list will pick them all up.    Just RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency list and select RESET.   All the default frequencies will then be added.

Neil, KN3ILZ
On 2/15/2020 12:49 PM, Dick- K9OM via Groups.Io wrote:
If there are designated FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM

Chris Zukowski

On Mon, Feb 17, 2020 at 6:54 PM Scott Millick <smillick@...> wrote:

no reset button found

At 09:02 PM 2/15/2020, you wrote:

A RESET of the Frequency list will pick them all up.    Just RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency list and select RESET.   All the default frequencies will then be added.

Neil, KN3ILZ
On 2/15/2020 12:49 PM, Dick- K9OM via Groups.Io wrote:
If there are designated FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM

neil_zampella <neilz@...>

Did you RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency List to get the menu ??

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 2/17/2020 1:45 PM, Scott Millick wrote:

no reset button found

At 09:02 PM 2/15/2020, you wrote:

A RESET of the Frequency list will pick them all up.    Just RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency list and select RESET.   All the default frequencies will then be added.

Neil, KN3ILZ
On 2/15/2020 12:49 PM, Dick- K9OM via Groups.Io wrote:
If there are designated FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM

Scott Millick

Under settings frequency then right click nothing happens

Scott K9SM

At 09:02 PM 2/15/2020, you wrote:

A RESET of the Frequency list will pick them all up.    Just RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency list and select RESET.   All the default frequencies will then be added.

Neil, KN3ILZ
On 2/15/2020 12:49 PM, Dick- K9OM via Groups.Io wrote:
If there are designated FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM

K8BL BOB LIDDY <k8bl@...>

Scott...  Right-click IN the Freq Table itself and a window will appear.
GL/73,    Bob  K8BL

At 09:02 PM 2/15/2020, you wrote:

A RESET of the Frequency list will pick them all up.    Just RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency list and select RESET.   All the default frequencies will then be added.

Neil, KN3ILZ
On 2/15/2020 12:49 PM, Dick- K9OM via Groups.Io wrote:

If there are designated FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM

Clark Stewart

Scott,

You need to Right-click down in the actual list of frequencies.

As you can see in the first graphic below, if you hover over the "word" Frequency in the title, you get a pop-up (circled in Red below) telling you what to do:

BUT, put your mouse cursor somewhere down in the actual list of frequencies and Right-click.  You will see the following pop-up menu:

Just Left-click on the word "Reset" which I have circled in Red above.

You can Delete or Insert (Add) frequencies to the list using this same method.

I hope a picture is worth 1,000 words in this case.

73, Clark, W8TN

http://w8tn.blogspot.com/

At 09:02 PM 2/15/2020, you wrote:

A RESET of the Frequency list will pick them all up.    Just RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency list and select RESET.   All the default frequencies will then be added.

Neil, KN3ILZ
On 2/15/2020 12:49 PM, Dick- K9OM via Groups.Io wrote:
If there are designated FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM

Scott Millick

it does not say anything about update settings frequency and right click inside in the middle doesnt say anything about an update

At 09:02 PM 2/15/2020, you wrote:

A RESET of the Frequency list will pick them
all up.   Just RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency list and select RESET.  All the default frequencies will then be added.

Neil, KN3ILZ
On 2/15/2020 12:49 PM, Dick- K9OM via Groups.Io wrote:

If there are designated FT4 frequencies for
160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OMÂÂ

K8BL BOB LIDDY <k8bl@...>

SCOTT...  RIGHT CLICK , THEN ON "RESET".   - Bob K8BL

At 09:02 PM 2/15/2020, you wrote:

A RESET of the Frequency list will pick them
all up.    Just RIGHT CLICK in the
Frequency list and select RESET.   All the
default frequencies will then be added.

Neil, KN3ILZ
On 2/15/2020 12:49 PM, Dick- K9OM via Groups.Io wrote:

If there are designated FT4 frequencies for
160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting
them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OMÂÂ

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Nc8q-mesh@gelm.net

On 2/19/20 4:00 PM, Scott Millick wrote:
it does not say anything about update  settings  frequency   and right click inside in the middle doesnt say anything about an update

Start WSJTX
Click 'File'
Click Settings...
Click Frequencies

Next, hover your mouse over one of the ROWs under "| IARU Region | Mode | Frequency |".
Right click.
Select 'Reset' from the drop down list.

--

neil_zampella <neilz@...>

You have to RIGHT CLICK in the LIST of frequencies.  You'll then see a menu which gives you a list of options.

Neil KN3ILZ

At 09:02 PM 2/15/2020, you wrote:

A RESET of the Frequency list will pick them all up.    Just RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency list and select RESET.   All the default frequencies will then be added.

Neil, KN3ILZ
On 2/15/2020 12:49 PM, Dick- K9OM via Groups.Io wrote:
If there are designated FT4 frequencies for 160 - 6 meters, I'd appreciate someone posting them here as I don't have them all.

Thanks & 73,

Dick- K9OM

neil_zampella <neilz@...>

The RESET will update the entire Frequency Table ... this is also covered in the User Guide section 4.6 which states that RESET will return the table to the default frequencies.

If you don't have the FT4 frequencies because you updated from a previous version that didn't have FT4, this will pull them in.

Neil, KN3ILZ

At 01:07 PM 2/19/2020, you wrote:

Scott...  Right-click IN the Freq Table itself and a window will appear.
GL/73,    Bob  K8BL

On Wednesday, February 19, 2020, 12:43:33 PM CST, Scott Millick <smillick@...> wrote:

Under settings frequency then right click nothing happens

Scott K9SM

On Feb 18, 2020, at 8:33 PM, neil_zampella <neilz@...> wrote:

>Â Â
Did you RIGHT CLICK in the Frequency List to get the menu ??

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 2/17/2020 1:45 PM, Scott Millick wrote:

>Â Â

no reset button found