locked Double Click

Bill <k2wh@...>

How about an option for selecting a call for transmission with a single click instead of a double click.

This would help me as I have difficulty with my fingers and possibly other hams with dexterity issues with their hands.

Just a thought.

Bill
K2WH

Woody <woody@...>

Hi Bill,
Another "fix" is to go with something like a Kensington Slimblade trackball.  It is pretty expensive, but has 4 programmable click-switches.  One of mine is set to automatically produce a double click.
Woody - KZ4AK

--

Steven Weeks <swweeks@...>

Replying to the suggestion to change station reply activation to a single click.

Windows allows you to slow the double-click speed WAY DOWN so it's really two well-separated single clicks.  This should take care of all dexterity issues.  Instructions can be found here https://mcmw.abilitynet.org.uk/windows-10-slowing-down-double-click-speed-0 as well as many other places on the Internet.  Double-clicking on a file to open or execute is a standard Windows procedure so it is probably better to keep that approach; anything else would confuse a lot of people.

73, Steve AA8SW

neil_zampella <neilz@...>

If you're using JT-Alert it does that with one click.

Neil, KN3iLZ