locked QSL send

Adriaan K

HNY all,

It would be nice if in the next version a QSL send status can also be given when saving the connection. So you don't have to do that again in the logbook afterwards.

73, Adriaan PE2K

User of QRP power. www.pe2k.nl

neil_zampella

Um .... that's a your logger's  function, not WSJT-X.   It doesn't log to anywhere other than its own .ADI file.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 1/8/2020 7:43 AM, Adriaan K wrote:
HNY all,

It would be nice if in the next version a QSL send status can also be given when saving the connection. So you don't have to do that again in the logbook afterwards.

73, Adriaan PE2K

User of QRP power. www.pe2k.nl

dl4zf@...

HNY to all,
I would support this, specially for LoTW and paper. Also it would be nice if the calculated will be taken in the WSJT log file together with the QSO information.
de Reiner, DL4ZF

--
DL4ZF

neil_zampella

Wait .. what??

WSJT-X does not upload to LoTW .. how in the world would it know what was sent??    Frankly, that's what utility programs are for like JT-Alert and the like.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 1/8/2020 12:06 PM, dl4zf@... wrote:

HNY to all,
I would support this, specially for LoTW and paper. Also it would be nice if the calculated will be taken in the WSJT log file together with the QSO information.
de Reiner, DL4ZF

neil_zampella schrieb am 08.01.2020 15:43:

Um .... that's a your logger's  function, not WSJT-X.   It doesn't log to anywhere other than its own .ADI file.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 1/8/2020 7:43 AM, Adriaan K wrote:
HNY all,

It would be nice if in the next version a QSL send status can also be given when saving the connection. So you don't have to do that again in the logbook afterwards.

73, Adriaan PE2K

User of QRP power. www.pe2k.nl

--
DL4ZF

Gilbert Baron

DXKeeper is the way to go. The best real time award tracking there is.

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb

Um .... that's a your logger's  function, not WSJT-X.   It doesn't log to anywhere other than its own .ADI file.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 1/8/2020 7:43 AM, Adriaan K wrote:

HNY all,

It would be nice if in the next version a QSL send status can also be given when saving the connection. So you don't have to do that again in the logbook afterwards.

73, Adriaan PE2K

User of QRP power. www.pe2k.nl

--

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

pa3gcu@...

Hi all.
Afaik wsjtx can send qsl info to almost all popular log programs.
So why would one need such an option in the program itself.
73 Richard PA3gcu.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn iPhone

Op 8 jan. 2020 om 19:07 heeft Gilbert Baron <w0mn00@...> het volgende geschreven:

DXKeeper is the way to go. The best real time award tracking there is.

Outlook Laptop Gil W0MN

Hierro candente, batir de repente

44.08226N 92.51265W EN34rb

Um .... that's a your logger's  function, not WSJT-X.   It doesn't log to anywhere other than its own .ADI file.

Neil, KN3ILZ

On 1/8/2020 7:43 AM, Adriaan K wrote:

HNY all,

It would be nice if in the next version a QSL send status can also be given when saving the connection. So you don't have to do that again in the logbook afterwards.

73, Adriaan PE2K

User of QRP power. www.pe2k.nl

--

W0MN EN34rb 44.08226 N 92.51265 W

Hierro candente, batir de repente

HP Laptop

Jim Brown

On 1/8/2020 10:07 AM, Gilbert Baron wrote:
DXKeeper is the way to go. The best real time award tracking there is.
YES! JTJAlert supports DXKeeper and a few other popular logging programs that keep track of QSOs, awards, QSLs, etc. Both programs are FREEWARE. I've been using DXKeeper since getting back on the air in 2003. Excellent support for LOTW, eQSL, and Clublog.

73, Jim K9YC

dan edwards <w5xz@...>

me 2; DxLab is amazing; updates frequently...dave is a champ..

73, w5xz, dan

On Wednesday, January 8, 2020, 01:32:24 PM CST, Jim Brown <k9yc@...> wrote:

On 1/8/2020 10:07 AM, Gilbert Baron wrote:

> DXKeeper is the way to go. The best real time award tracking there is.

YES! JTJAlert supports DXKeeper and a few other popular logging programs
that keep track of QSOs, awards, QSLs, etc. Both programs are FREEWARE.
I've been using DXKeeper since getting back on the air in 2003.
Excellent support for LOTW, eQSL, and Clublog.

73, Jim K9YC

James Shaver (N2ADV) <N2ADV@...>

DXLab, Log4OM, and many other free logging programs already do that quite well - in Log4OM, it’s 2 mouse clicks to download the QSL status from LoTW and eQSL, for example - JTAlert then shows “confirmed” when I hover over the callsign.

N5ZY

So here is how I work around this..
I use Log4OM.  I export my Confirmed/Verified logs and copy/paste them into WSJT's log and overwrite what is there!
Making the colors actually useful.
It’s much more productive to just overwrite the log so you have the verified countries in there not just worked.. After all, worked doesn’t matter if I don’t have any credit for it.

In Log4OM, open QSL Management.

Along the bottom, click Search Parameters.

I saved one and just re-use it (defined as WSJT with LoTW Verified (click it in “Saved search” then click the disk with blue up-arrow.  Then click green checkmark to make it active.)

Note: I changed QSL status to (LotwQslRcvd = 'V' OR QslRcvd = 'V' OR QslRcvd = 'Y')

Then at the top, click Search.

Then click “Select All” at the bottom again then click “To ADIF” at the top.

Set “Simplified ADIF” and the path then export.

You now have an ADIF that can be used!  Open it in Notepad and copy the log rows without the header.

I then replaced the log rows in the WSJT-X Profiles (actually I replaced them in one then replaced copy/paste the file into the other two profiles.)

C:\Users\77ind\AppData\Local\WSJT-X

C:\Users\77ind\AppData\Local\WSJT-X - IC7610

C:\Users\77ind\AppData\Local\WSJT-X - IC9100

Then in WSJT-X, simply Rescan ADIF Log →

(I added an IC7610 this Christmas so I use it on HF and the IC9100 on 6M, VHF, UHF.)