locked FT4 Freqs?

K8BL BOB LIDDY <k8bl@...>

Group,

I recently tried out FT4. The Mode Frequencies in the WSJTX table doesn't
show any for FT4 like it does for FT8, etc. Scanning 40M, I found FT4 activity
at 7048 and have made quite a few QSOs there.

Does someone have a list of the FT4 freqs on the other Bands that they could
share? I'd rather not have to scan all of them if I don't have to (lazy).

TNX/73,     Bob  K8BL

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

On December 17, 2019 at 9:22 PM K8BL BOB LIDDY < k8bl@...> wrote:

Group,

I recently tried out FT4. The Mode Frequencies in the WSJTX table doesn't
show any for FT4 like it does for FT8, etc. Scanning 40M, I found FT4 activity
at 7048 and have made quite a few QSOs there.

Does someone have a list of the FT4 freqs on the other Bands that they could
share? I'd rather not have to scan all of them if I don't have to (lazy).

TNX/73,     Bob  K8BL

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

View/Reply Online (#4975): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/4975
-=-=-
Moderated by Andy K3UK and Roger G4HZA
-=-=-
Group Owner: WSJTX+owner@groups.io
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Ron Herring <w7hd@...>

Are you running 2.1.0?
That will show the correct frequencies in the Frequencies table.  You can then click on the Mode heading and it will sort the modes so that all the FT4 frequencies will be shown.

Ron W7HD

--
Ron W7HD - NAQCC#7587 OMISS#9898 KX3#6966 LinuxUser#415320

K8BL BOB LIDDY <k8bl@...>

Ron,

I'm running 2.1.2.  When I had FT8 Mode selected, the Freq Table
showed several Modes, but no FT4. I added FT4 myself and it shows
it along with the others, but only 7048 which I know now is incorrect
and I'll change it to 7047.5.

So, I guess when I know all the other confirmed FT4 Freqs I'll add them
to the Table, also.

TNX/73,   Bob  K8BL

On Tuesday, December 17, 2019, 10:29:50 PM EST, Ron Herring <w7hd@...> wrote:

Are you running 2.1.0?
That will show the correct frequencies in the Frequencies table.  You can then click on the Mode heading and it will sort the modes so that all the FT4 frequencies will be shown.

Ron W7HD

On 12/17/19 7:22 PM, K8BL BOB LIDDY wrote:

  Group,

I recently tried out FT4. The Mode Frequencies in the WSJTX table doesn't
show any for FT4 like it does for FT8, etc. Scanning 40M, I found FT4 activity
at 7048 and have made quite a few QSOs there.

Does someone have a list of the FT4 freqs on the other Bands that they could
share? I'd rather not have to scan all of them if I don't have to (lazy).

TNX/73,     Bob  K8BL

K8BL BOB LIDDY <k8bl@...>

Herb.....  TNX, I'll check it out.   73,   Bob  K8BL

On Tuesday, December 17, 2019, 09:26:12 PM EST, Herb Blue <wb8asi@...> wrote:

On December 17, 2019 at 9:22 PM K8BL BOB LIDDY < k8bl@...> wrote:

Group,

I recently tried out FT4. The Mode Frequencies in the WSJTX table doesn't
show any for FT4 like it does for FT8, etc. Scanning 40M, I found FT4 activity
at 7048 and have made quite a few QSOs there.

Does someone have a list of the FT4 freqs on the other Bands that they could
share? I'd rather not have to scan all of them if I don't have to (lazy).

TNX/73,     Bob  K8BL

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Anthony Luscre

I think it would be a good idea to establish a separate (from FT8) 160 Meter FT4 frequency to take advantage of current favorable conditions during sunspot low.

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 9:22 PM K8BL BOB LIDDY <k8bl@...> wrote:
Group,

I recently tried out FT4. The Mode Frequencies in the WSJTX table doesn't
show any for FT4 like it does for FT8, etc. Scanning 40M, I found FT4 activity
at 7048 and have made quite a few QSOs there.

Does someone have a list of the FT4 freqs on the other Bands that they could
share? I'd rather not have to scan all of them if I don't have to (lazy).

TNX/73,     Bob  K8BL

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

View/Reply Online (#4975): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/4975
-=-=-
Moderated by Andy K3UK and Roger G4HZA
-=-=-
Group Owner: WSJTX+owner@groups.io
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

--
Anthony Luscre

K8ZT
Ohio Section Section Youth Coordinator & Education Outreach
ARRL - The National Association For Amateur Radio™

k8zt@... (best for Amateur Radio)

The Web Resource Hoarder- www.ZTLearn.com

K8ZT Radio Website- www.k8zt.com

Amateur Radio Resources for Students/Youth - www.k8zt.com/hry

K8BL BOB LIDDY <k8bl@...>

Anthony,

I don't agree that the FT8 Freq on 160M should have been made 1840 since
it is too close to where most of the activity on CW/SSB occurs. There seems
to be a vast wasteland above 1900 that could have been chosen. Maybe there
were concerns about antenna bandwidth or restrictions in Foreign Countries?

But, I do agree that a distinct FT4 Freq should be established for 160M.

73, Bob K8BL

On Wednesday, December 18, 2019, 10:31:53 AM EST, Anthony Luscre <k8zt73@...> wrote:

[...]

View/Reply Online (#4981): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/4981
-=-=-
Moderated by Andy K3UK and Roger G4HZA
-=-=-
Group Owner: WSJTX+owner@groups.io

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Paul F6EXV <f6exv@...>

Hi All
Just an example, France is only allowed 1810-1850... and lots of countries cannot go this high (1900)
73
Paul F6EXV

On Tue, Dec 17, 2019 at 9:22 PM K8BL BOB LIDDY <k8bl@... <mailto:k8bl@...>> wrote:

Group,

I recently tried out FT4. The Mode Frequencies in the WSJTX table
doesn't
show any for FT4 like it does for FT8, etc. Scanning 40M, I found
FT4 activity
at 7048 and have made quite a few QSOs there.

Does someone have a list of the FT4 freqs on the other Bands that
they could
share? I'd rather not have to scan all of them if I don't have to
(lazy).

TNX/73,     Bob  K8BL

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

View/Reply Online (#4975): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/4975
-=-=-
Moderated by Andy K3UK and Roger G4HZA
-=-=-
Group Owner: WSJTX+owner@groups.io <mailto:WSJTX%2Bowner@groups.io>
Unsubscribe:
https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/leave/4083742/1875283194/xyzzy
[k8zt73@... <mailto:k8zt73@...>]
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

--

k8zt@... <mailto:k8zt@...>(best for Amateur Radio)

*The Web Resource Hoarder- www.ZTLearn.com <http://www.ZTLearn.com>*

*K8ZT Radio Website- www.k8zt.com <http://www.k8zt.com>*

*Amateur Radio Resources for Students/Youth - www.k8zt.com/hry <http://www.k8zt.com/hry>*
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

View/Reply Online (#4981): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/4981
-=-=-
Moderated by Andy K3UK and Roger G4HZA
-=-=-
Group Owner: WSJTX+owner@groups.io <mailto:owner@groups.io>

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

View/Reply Online (#4982): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/4982
-=-=-
Moderated by Andy K3UK and Roger G4HZA
-=-=-
Group Owner: WSJTX+owner@groups.io

K8BL BOB LIDDY <k8bl@...>

Paul... TNX for the info. ...73, Bob K8BL

https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/leave/3548023/1633844922/xyzzy [f6exv@...
]

View/Reply Online (#4983): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/4983

-=-=-