locked WSJT-X 2.1.1 Hamlib Error with ICOM-7600

Stefan Glueckert

Hamlib error: Communication timed out while getting current VFO frequency

Reinstalled Version 2.1.0 , works ok

Bill Somerville

On 26/11/2019 16:56, Stefan Glueckert via Groups.Io wrote:
Hamlib error: Communication timed out while getting current VFO frequency

Reinstalled Version 2.1.0 , works ok
Hi Stefan,

Stefan Glueckert

Hi Bill,
thank you very much for this hint.  Version 2.1.2 works flawlessly
73, Stefan DJ9GS

Edward Dowdy KA9EES

I have the same problem. Went back to 2.1.0 and no trouble. I can not see the article cited previously.

73,
Ed KA9EES

Edward Dowdy KA9EES

I got it corrected with 2.1.2