locked Settings help #WSJTX_config

Chuck Roth <kb7oge@...>

I need help with the settings I can not get Rigcontrol (CAT) or PTT to work.
I have a FT450D, Rigblaster Plug and Play, and windows 10.
For all other programs I have CAT on com7 and PTT (Rigblaster) on Com 5.  I have tried all combinations of settings and comports but can not get CAT or PTT to work.

Help Please
KB7OGE

robert kupps

CAT control is via the DB-9 (RS-232) connector and cannot be controlled via the RIGblaster Plug & Play for the FT450D

On Aug 27, 2017, at 9:13 AM, Chuck Roth via Groups.Io <kb7oge@...> wrote:

FT450D,

W6INO

Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
 So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
 -Mark  Twain