locked QSO Relay version 1.3 #NewUser

Bruce VK2RT

Hi Jim, I need more information, please check the documentation fully and ensure you have the setup correct.

If you have been using JTAlertX ADIF file logging up until installing QSO Relay I gather you have been importing these records into HRD Logbook, are the 9000 records in your HRD Logbook? Sounds like you may be pointing to an empty HRD Logbook.

Please read the section on Session Tracing and Reporting Issues

Repeat the process and then send the log files.

When sending the log files also include the setting.config file.

Unfortunately Jim without this information we are unable to assist you.

De Bruce

VK2RT

Jim - N4ST

Bruce,

I installed QSO Relay 1.3 for the first time this morning and it deleted my existing JTAlert ADIF file of over 9,000 QSOs!
Glad I had made a backup of the ADIF file before starting.
What did I do wrong?

73,
Jim - N4ST