locked Wide Window Graph

Roger N1RJ <n1rj@...>

Is it possible to adjust the frequency span independently
of the window width? I can't seem to do it.

73, Roger

Michael Black

Bins/Pixel.

de Mike W9MDB

On Wednesday, July 24, 2019, 08:51:01 AM CDT, Roger N1RJ <n1rj@...> wrote:

Is it possible to adjust the frequency span independently
of the window width? I can't seem to do it.

73, Roger
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

View/Reply Online (#3737): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/3737
-=-=-
Moderated by Andy K3UK and Roger G4HZA
-=-=-
Group Owner: WSJTX+owner@groups.io
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Gary - AC6EG <gdefeyter@...>

On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 06:53 AM, Michael Black wrote:
Bins/Pixel.

You need to use your mouse to put a checkmark in the box next to "Controls" in the upper left corner of the wide graph display, then you will be able to see the adjustments you can make to the graph.   I have Bins/Pixel set at 4 and have Start set at 200, so my graph runs from 200 Hz to 3500 Hz.

73 de Gary - AC6EG

Roger

On 24/07/2019 17:54, Gary - AC6EG via Groups.Io wrote:
On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 06:53 AM, Michael Black wrote:

Bins/Pixel.

You need to use your mouse to put a checkmark in the box next to "Controls" in the upper left corner of the wide graph display, then you will be able to see the adjustments you can make to the graph.   I have Bins/Pixel set at 4 and have Start set at 200, so my graph runs from 200 Hz to 3500 Hz.
73 de Gary - AC6EG
I sometimes see people just below 200 Hz.

73, Roger, G4HZA

Roger N1RJ <n1rj@...>

Thanks, guys. I see now that it's a combination of window width
and the Bins/pixel setting. It's a bit confusing at first!

73, Roger

On 7/24/2019 1:28 PM, groups@... wrote:
On 24/07/2019 17:54, Gary - AC6EG via Groups.Io wrote:
On Wed, Jul 24, 2019 at 06:53 AM, Michael Black wrote:

Bins/Pixel.

You need to use your mouse to put a checkmark in the box next to "Controls" in the upper left corner of the wide graph display, then you will be able to see the adjustments you can make to the graph.   I have Bins/Pixel set at 4 and have Start set at 200, so my graph runs from 200 Hz to 3500 Hz.

73 de Gary - AC6EG

View/Reply Online (#3741): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/3741
-=-=-