From: WSJTX@groups.io [mailto:WSJTX@groups.io] On Behalf Of ed.n5dg@...
Sent: Monday, May 06, 2019 12:43 PM
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] (Hold TX Freq) dose not stay checked

I'm usig 2 instances of WSJT-X (FT8) Instant #1 the Hold TX Freq box always needs to be checked at startup . Once checked , it stays checked untill the next time I load WSJT-X instant #1 .. Instant # 2 always stays checked at startup . I placed the setting side by side and went through each tab one by one and both are set the same .

I'm using a Flex 6600 with Slicemaster to control digital modes and CWSkimmer . Anyone ever have this issue ? It would be nice not having to remember to check the Hold TX Freq box at startup .

Thanks Ed N5DG