locked OOB and No report to Pskreporter

claude <claude.marani@...>

Hello

I have build wsjtx-2.1.0-rc5 from source on debian testing (unable to
install deb because missing dep)

In FT4 mode i have two issues.

The first all frequencies for FT4 are displayed in RED with "OOB". I
have added frequencies by hand because they are not present

the second, wsjtx does not send any report to Pskreporter

When in FT8 mode all works fine

any idea?

many Thanks

Claude

F-5065SWL

Bill Somerville

On 06/05/2019 16:44, claude wrote:
The first all frequencies for FT4 are displayed in RED with "OOB". I
have added frequencies by hand because they are not present
Hi Claude,

the frequencies are present in the internal default list, to revert to that, discarding any modifications you have made, you must reset the list. See the release announcement for details.

There are many stations spotting to PSKReporter using FT4, I have no idea why yours is not, do you have PSKReporter spotting enabled in the settings?

claude <claude.marani@...>

Le 06/05/2019 à 19:04, Bill Somerville a écrit :
On 06/05/2019 16:44, claude wrote:
The first all frequencies for FT4 are displayed in RED with "OOB". I
have added frequencies by hand because they are not present

Hi Claude,

the frequencies are present in the internal default list, to revert to that, discarding any modifications you have made, you must reset the list. See the release announcement for details.

There are many stations spotting to PSKReporter using FT4, I have no idea why yours is not, do you have PSKReporter spotting enabled in the settings?

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

View/Reply Online (#3154): https://groups.io/g/WSJTX/message/3154
-=-=-
Moderated by Andy K3UK and Roger G4HZA
-=-=-
Group Owner: WSJTX+owner@groups.io

Hi Bill

Made a frequencies reset and  now OOB have disappear and FT4 spot are visible on Pskreporter.

Before resetting, only other mode are sent (visible?) on PSKreporter  (maybe FT4 spot are sent but not visible)

Bests 73

Claude