Running: C:\wsjt\wsjtx\bin\jt9 -s "WSJT-X - Rig4ForRBN" -w 1 -m 3 -e C:\wsjt\wsjtx\bin -a "C:\Users\Sven\AppData\Local\WSJT-X - Rig4ForRBN" -t "C:\Users\Sven\AppData\Local\Temp\WSJT-X - Rig4ForRBN"

Program received signal SIGSEGV: Segmentation fault - invalid memory reference.

Backtrace for this error:
#0  6f617f5e
#1  6f69bc5b
#2  004776925cef2bf4

Rig4ForRBN is one session/one frequency inside the FT8Startup startup sequence.

I have already in the RBN-OPS forum asked the question and nobody knows anything about this issue. Seems to be a WSJT-X issue!

73 de Sven SM6FMB

Bill Somerville

Problem occurs randomly, many times a day message saying:
#0  6f617f5e
#1  6f69bc5b
#2  004776925cef2bf4
Hi Sven,

is there more error output than this?

Dave_G0WBX

I think you need to ask that on the developers list, the one on Yahoo.

    wsjtgroup@...

73.

Dave G0WBX

WSJT-X 2.0.0 GA Release and FT8 Startup problem #ft8 #install
From: Sven SM6FMB
Date: Mon, 17 Dec 2018 07:45:49 PST

Hi!

I am running a program, FT8Startup, admitting me to start up, up to 8 instances, very quick, of WSJT-X with my Red Pitaya. No need to start up indivdual HDSDR to cover up the receiver side.

Program was running for months without any problem, But upgrading from 1.9.1 to 2.0 GA a problem occured!

#0  6f617f5e
#1  6f69bc5b
#2  004776925cef2bf4

--
Created on and sent from a Unix like PC running and using free and open source software.
::

Sven SM6FMB

Hi!
No
73 de Sven SM6fmb

Bill Somerville

On 18/12/2018 21:32, Sven SM6FMB wrote:
No
Hi Sven,

ok, that's not much to go on. One thing that can cause issues is nonsensical waterfall bandwidth settings, do you have the start frequency and highest frequency for that instance set to something between 0 and 5000 Hz?