Topics

Waterfall clarity in Version 2.0 WSJT-X #ft8 #waterfall

n8mdp

Hi,

I upgraded from V1.8 to 2.0 last week. Nice to see that everything worked fine. However, I noticed that the waterfall plot is not as crisp and clear compared to V1.8 (noticed the same thing in 1.9 when I tried that). Did something change in the waterfall plot that would have changed the clarity of the waterfall plot?

1st image below is the waterfall in V2.0. The second image is in V1.8.

Are there settings I can adjust to make the waterfall plot clearer or sharper.

Thanks.
John
N8MDP