From: WSJTX@groups.io <WSJTX@groups.io> on behalf of Jim Dawson <jdawson@...>
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2018 8:48:27 PM
To: WSJTX@groups.io
Subject: [WSJTX] Waterfall window position... #waterfall position

Is there any way to tie the waterfall window to the main WSJT-X window? I'd like them both to come to the foreground together when I switch to another window and back, like logger 2.

Richard Kriss <aa5vu@...>

Ditto… on Jim Dawson’s posting.  I thought it was me but I now think there may be something wrong in rc3.

73 Richard AA5VU

Waterfall window position... #waterfall position #waterfall

From: Jim Dawson
Date: Tue, 23 Oct 2018 14:48:27 CDT