Topics

#Auto repeat of TX5 #auto

w4lde

Hi,

I am running Win10 version 1803, WSJT-x ver. 1.9.1 and have recently observed that when I answer a CQ and during the QSO and after the exchange of signal reports then the other station transmits TX4, ex. W4LDE K6XXX RRR, my version sends TX5, K6XXX W4LDE 73 as expected,  he ends the QSO with W4LDE K6XXX 73  and I would expect the enable TX button to go to "off",  however my current version it stays red and the program re-sends TX5. This happens often, today on every QSO.

I'm thinking of a complete uninstall of 1.9.1 and then a clean install, but before I do, I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Hope your having a great day

73 de Ron W4LDE

Michael Black

Disable TX after sending 73 must be checked

Inline image

On Thursday, July 5, 2018, 1:37:03 PM CDT, w4lde <w4lde@...> wrote:

Hi,

I am running Win10 version 1803, WSJT-x ver. 1.9.1 and have recently observed that when I answer a CQ and during the QSO and after the exchange of signal reports then the other station transmits TX4, ex. W4LDE K6XXX RRR, my version sends TX5, K6XXX W4LDE 73 as expected,  he ends the QSO with W4LDE K6XXX 73  and I would expect the enable TX button to go to "off",  however my current version it stays red and the program re-sends TX5. This happens often, today on every QSO.

I'm thinking of a complete uninstall of 1.9.1 and then a clean install, but before I do, I'd appreciate any comments or suggestions.

Hope your having a great day

73 de Ron W4LDE

w4lde

Thanks Mike, its a bit_h getting old.  I looked at that page several times and never saw that.

Again thanks for the help.

73 de Ron W4LDE