locked Gen Std Message Button

willicott@...

When the button is pushed it doesn't generate the messages. What am I doing wrong?

robert kupps

Is the Auto Seq checked?
robert
 w6ino

On May 6, 2018, at 1:44 PM, willicott@... wrote:

When the button is pushed it doesn't generate the messages. What am I doing wrong?

W6INO

Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did do.
 So, throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.
 -Mark  Twain

Bill Somerville

On 06/05/2018 21:44, willicott@... wrote:
When the button is pushed it doesn't generate the messages. What am I doing wrong?
OM,

WSJT-X cannot generate messages until it knows who you are working, either fill in the "DX Call" box or double click on the decode of a station calling CQ.