From: WSJTX@groups.io <WSJTX@groups.io> on behalf of jwvaughn via groups.io <jwv_not@...>
Sent: Tuesday, May 12, 2020 1:05 PM
To: WSJTX@groups.io <WSJTX@groups.io>
Subject: Re: [WSJTX] MS update sent my Silicon Lab Ports and CODEC files into Hidden.

The good news is that the USB ports are good.  The bad news is why is it not showing up as a com port?  I have a had lot of problems with USB ports and wrong drivers but this is a new one!

Have you ran the hardware troubleshooter? That is about the only thing I can suggest at this point.

In the start on run enter the following: msdt.exe -id DeviceDiagnostic then click next and hat will run the Microsoft hardware trouble shooter. You might get lucky…

Jerry