locked Re: WSJTX_2-2-0-RC1 dont start ---

Bill Somerville

On 12/05/2020 18:26, Haris SV1GRB wrote:
Hi to all,

The same here with 2.2.0 RC1. Tried with two different computers and I have exactly the same behavior.
wsjtx.exe is running but no window or taskbar icon appear. Only visible in task manager.
Also tried renaming the settings directory in order to have a "fresh" install first run, with no luck.
Never used second monitor in order to have some confusion.
When I revert to 2.1.2, everything works as usual.

The computers tested are:
Desktop: Intel i3 4th gen. proc. with 8 GB ram
OS Windows 10 64bit 1909
using the integrated Intel HD graphics 4400

Laptop: Intel i3 6th gen. proc. with 4 GB ram
OS Windows 10 64bit 1909
using the integrated Intel HD graphics 520

At the desktop tried 32 bit and also 64 bit installers with no luck.
At the laptop tried only 32 bit installer.

Haris
SV1GRB
Hi Walter and Haris,

can you try starting WSJT-X from a CMD prompt as follows:

C:\WSJT\wsjtx\bin\wsjtx

and see if any information is printed?