locked Re: 2.2.0-rc1

Jim Preston N6VH

On 5/11/2020 11:54 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
On 12/05/2020 2:35 pm, Jim Brown wrote:
By "keep up," I mean he needs to catch up with the new beta to fix the problem noted.

73, Jim K9YC
What problem is that that JTAlert needs to fix?
What is happening with the Beta that requires a JTAlert change/fix?
I'm confused, I don't see anything in this message thread that relates to a JTAlert deficiency.
Hi Laurie. I'm the guy who noted issues, but didn't describe it.

What I'm seeing is that JTA works until I make a QSO and am prompted to log it. Logging fails, no error message, and no decodes. The fix is to quit JTA, restart, and wait a bit, and I get decodes.

There may be other things that cause it to stop, but I haven't IDENTIFIED any others.

When I saw this, I immediately upgraded (about 4 hours ago), and the issues are still there.

I'm logging to DXKeeper, and JTA has been flawless for a year or more.

73, Jim K9YC
Jim,

I'm using WSJT-X 2.2.0-rc1 with JTAlert 2.16.5 and everything is working fine here. No problems with logging to Log4OM.

73,

Jim N6VH