locked Re: 2.2.0-rc1

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

All working fine/great here.  JTA 2.16.5, WSJTX 2.2.0-rc1, Log4OMv2 2.5.0.0, Win10 64 bit, TS-590SG, OmniRig, Good night. 73 Herb WB8ASI

On May 12, 2020 at 1:08 AM "HamApps Support (VK3AMA)" <vk3ama.ham.apps@...> wrote:

On 12/05/2020 2:16 pm, Jim Brown wrote:
I do notice that JTAlert needs some work to keep up. I trust that Laurie will be cracking on it.

73, Jim K9YC
Exactly, what do you mean by "to keep up"? What are you experiencing?

Also, please keep in mind, I don't get any early access to the WSJT-X betas. I only get access after it has gone public, and with time-zone differences, most users have access to the software several hours before I do. When I do get to download WSJT-X it is only then that I can do any sort of JTAlert  testing.

de Laurie VK3AMA