locked Re: 2.2.0-rc1

Herb Blue - WB8ASI

Hey Jim,   It is quick, and I'm liking it.  So far for me it seems Laurie is still in the race. Was watching and the JTA Decodes Window seems to move right along with the WSJTX decodes.  I'm the one who is the slowpoke at this point. 73 Herb WB8ASI

On May 12, 2020 at 12:16 AM Jim Brown < k9yc@...> wrote:

As the old race car drivers would say, "it's quick!" That first set of
decodes is happening before the end of the TX interval, which, for most
signals, allows me to keep Call First turned off and still select a
caller before the TX interval begins. This is a GREAT improvement!

I do notice that JTAlert needs some work to keep up. I trust that Laurie
will be cracking on it.

73, Jim K9YC